Never pass by the opportunity to see something beautiful – because beauty is God”s handwriting. – Unknown
For the last few days, I”ve been tired and discouraged. As I prayed this morning and talked with God about it, it became clear to me: in the last few months, I have planned and organized a lot and worked very hard on the ship. This is good, but it does not make me come alive. My soul blooms when it sees beauty.
It will still be a while before the beautiful things on the ship will be visible – even when it”s nice that the roof is now painted and the floor is in. But the really pretty, artistic things usually don”t come until the end – so that will still take a while. But when my soul needs to create beauty Aber keine Sorge, denn der online slot Gladiators ist nicht ganz so lebensgefahrlich wie die thematische Vorlage. and there is nothing beautiful to create, I feel drained.
I wouldn”t be me if I didn”t do anything once something became clear to me.
- Right before the market closed, I bought 30 colorful tulips to bring beauty into my apartment.
- I”m going to put plants on my balcony soon.
- I spent a couple of hours just cleaning up on the ship – this is also beauty.
- I gave a few containers of trash to my friends who were there with their car…
- Over Easter, I want to go for 4 days with a friend to the sea – to take a break and to refuel on beauty.
- I”m going to listen to and enjoy beautiful music.
- Here and there, I want to do a little beauty-care… even when my ship-builder hands are not restorable.
- I hung up this picture that my artist friend, John Raux, lent me and that I like a lot. Unknown title or tides unknown?
- I hope that I can continue to sell more things on Ebay and Amazon . Having more free space is also beautiful to me.
– See more at: http://kerstinpur.de/besser-leben/schoenheit-fuer-die-seele/#sthash.NN3LHAhS.dpuf